17 February 2014
E-mail from Apple:
We have released a new version of Sales and Trends on iTunes Connect that introduces interactive features to help you better understand your sales data.
You now have the the ability to:
- View sales within a selected time period
- Group your sales data (for example, by territory)
- Filter sales by one or more values (for example, by book title and transaction type)
- See your estimated proceeds (in U.S. dollars)
- If you have any questions, contact us.
The iBooks team
I love charts and graphs.
So I log in.
Wait, there’s now a lifetime tab….
So. There you go.
Love the update. Thanks, Apple!
This post has the iBooks numbers in context with other sales outlets. For context, this is a republication of a short story which I also sell directly.