Yesterday, I migrated my server to a larger hard drive. Mostly.
Despite having done a lot of Linux installs, this one took me 15 hours, in part because there were two bad hard drives involved. The second one actually got an install onto it, but rsync took it to a high load average, implying a high error rate. So I decided to do another install onto a third drive.
During this rather frustrating experience, I remembered why I switched back to MacOS for my desktop machine. Gah.
Everything but the web part of mailman, WebObjects, and mysql is up (and mysql is needed for WebObjects anyway).
Today was a long meeting about a WeaselWare project and its requirements and a bit about its timeline. After that, I fell over for an hour and a half and slept.