I’m redesigning my personal business cards, so thought I’d show off the backs of the ones I used to have.
It had a few requirements:
- A lot of people at conferences have told me they like to write on the backs of business cards, so I deliberately didn’t use an obtrusive design.
- Because people could write on it, it had to be a simpler form of what was on the front, and with none of the writing to interfere with whatever the recipient wanted to do with the back.
- The logo was on the front of the card as well, just flipped and in color.
- Copy the image later to a new Photoshop document the same size as the front.
- Edit -> Transform -> Flip Horizontal
- Image -> Adjustments -> Desaturate
- Set the layer opacity to 10%.
- Create a new layer beneath that, fill with 100% white.