A few from this reddit thread:
- Mammoths were alive when the Great Pyramid was being built.
- Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire.
- When you get a kidney transplant, they usually just leave your original kidneys in your body and put the 3rd kidney in your pelvis.
- From the time it was discovered to the time it was stripped of its status as a planet, Pluto hadn’t made a full trip around the Sun.
- The last living child of African American slaves died in 2010.
- We went to the moon before we thought to put wheels on suitcases.